After all the anticipation it’s finally today, HALLOWE’EN!
Here are a few of our positives experiences from this Hallowe’en:
- Scary Ghosts & Scary Pumpkins – Bryce really enjoyed all the fun decorations
- Trick or Treats – Bryce found a couple houses that had some treats he liked
- Mario Costume – He’s been talking about it all month, and finally he got to show it off. We received so many compliments on our outfits from too many people to count. (Thanks!!)
Here are a few of our challenges we had to overcome from this Hallowe’en:
- Dogs – Bryce still is overcoming his fear for dogs, his initial reaction is to run. Luckily we only had 1 significant encounter where Bryce tried to run full speed down a flight of stairs.
- Fireworks – Although Bryce loves fireworks... on YouTube. He doesn’t like the noise of the fireworks in person, but he watches the fireworks from our Vancouver 2010 Olympics video regularly. Tonight was no exception, when the fireworks we're out, instead of, “Ooh look scary ghost, pretty cool,” it was, “Trick or treat then go to car.”
Here are some pictures of our evening for your entertainment.
Waiting in line at a malls trick or treating event.
Our family at the Witches Hut in the mall.
Our pumpkin king in our front yard to attract all the ghouls and goblins lurking in the night.
Here is our scary pumpkin that Bryce and I made at his school’s Hallowe’en party. Unfortunately Smiley, Zombie, and Kitty didn’t live to see any Hallowe’en action.
And finally, our Hallowe’en loot.
Happy Hallowe’en from everyone here at BubblesMakeHimSmile.com and thank you for your continued support.