VancouverMom.ca invited all of us Top 30 Fabulous Vancouver Mom Bloggers to a special event to thank us for what we do! The event was hosted at Bopomo Pictures in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on Thursday, May 19, 2011.
VancouverMom.ca went all out on us moms!
- All the 2011 bloggers received a professional headshot for our blog, courtesy of Bopomo!
- All the 2011 bloggers also received a goody bag full of thank you gifts! (We were so spoiled!)
- All of the bloggers had a chance to win some pretty awesome door prizes! (I won the London Drugs Makeup prize pack! Thank you!)
It was so great to meet all the moms behind the blogs! If you want to read some seriously great blogs from some pretty amazing people I encourage you to check out all of the nominees blogs!
I won this amazing London Drugs door prize that came with great makeup, perfume, and skincare products packed in a GUESS makeup bag!! WOW! Thank you VancouverMom.ca! Plus I got free slim labels from Emily Press Labels!
All the 2011 bloggers took home this incredible gift bag by Raspberry Kids packed with goodies from local vendors! I don't even know where to begin for people to thank for all these goodies, so I’ll just list them, but THANK YOU!
- Raspberry Kids tote bag
- CRAVE Vancouver: The Urban Girl’s Manifesto
- iVillage.ca Heart Necklace
- free fish, chips, and pop at Pajo’s
- iBakery treats
- My Therapy Bar
- free dance pass & drop-in childcare for 1 week at iDance Studios
- free movie pass to Movies for Mommies
- free pass for 1 karate class at Hayabusa Karate Club
- coupon for $10 off 2unique custom jewelry
- coupon for $10 off a ticket to Theater Under The Stars 2011 Season Performance of Bye Bye Birdie or Anything Goes
- an entry for a chance to win ice cream and screams for the summer from Screamers Soft Serve & Treats
- promotional material from BootyCampFitness.com
- promotional material from Chariot Carriers
- promotional offer from Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa for being a mommy blogger and a water bottle
- assorted goodies from London Drugs
Thank you to VancouverMom.ca for inviting me to be part of this celebration! Thanks to Bopomo Pictures for hosting it! I truly valued every minute of the event!
Thanks for reading,
P.S. I’m sorry if I yapped your ear off about my herniated disc or locked eyes with you but never said hi! I’m not a social person at all, and when I’m nervous I tend to ramble and can be a little bit shy sometimes. Plus, the medication I’m on for my pain makes me extremely nauseous and that event was the first time I’ve been on my feet for a long period of time, let alone out and about. It didn’t help that I was wearing heels. Wow, whose dumb idea was that!?
Ok now that that’s all out of the way... I did have a great time!