Here is Bryce’s most recent Skill Development Progress Report from his Learning Assistance Teacher at school. (April 2012)
- is using more three or four word phrases when speaking. For example: “Nikola has brown hair.”
- understands the prepositional concepts of in, on, and under.
- knows and understands the terms smallest and biggest.
- is learning to say his first and last name when prompted.
- can say his address when prompted.
- can write his first name and the first 4 letters of his last name.
- can write the first few numbers of his telephone number.
- can print all the letters of the alphabet when prompted. The letters are a mixture of lower and upper case letters.
- can print the numbers 1-10 when prompted.
- can count up to 10.
We are so proud of you, Bryce!
Thanks for reading,
Tanaya and Daniel