Bell will donate 5¢ more to mental health initiatives for every:
- Text message sent*
- Mobile and long distance call made*
- Tweet using #BellLetsTalk
- Facebook share their Bell Let’s Talk image
*By a Bell or Bell Aliant customer only. Regular long distance and text message charges apply.
Let’s end the stigma.
Talking is the first step towards meaningful change and building greater awareness, acceptance, and action.
BubblesMakeHimSmile.com is a proud supporter of this cause and encourage you to join the conversation!
Did you know?
- Every day, 500,000 Canadians miss work due to a form of mental illness. Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Only 49% of Canadians said they would socialize with a friend who has a serious mental illness. Canadian Medical Association
- 2 in 3 people suffer in silence fearing judgment and rejection. Canadian Medical Association
- Suicide accounts for 24% of all deaths among 15-24 year-olds and 16% among 25-44 year-olds. CMHA
- At this very moment, some 3 million Canadians are suffering from depression. CMHA
- Mood and anxiety disorders impact an estimated 22% of the Canadian population. CMHA
- Adults with severe mental health problems and illnesses die up to 25 years earlier than adults in the general population. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry
- 1 in 5 Canadians will experience a form of mental illness at some point in their life. Canadian Institute of Health Research
Thanks for reading,